Perhaps you’ve been to mediation and would like an attorney to review your Agreement. Perhaps, you would like to use the collaborative process, but your spouse has not retained a collaboratively trained attorney. In such scenarios, we will negotiate a settlement agreement with your spouse’s attorney—always keeping your interests and objectives in mind.
- What is a Marital Settlement Agreement?
- 11 Marriage Truths Learned from Divorce Lawyers
- Top Tips on How to Psychologically Survive Divorce
- 10 Things That Increase the Odds of Needing a Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Sucks, We Can Help It Suck Less.
- A few clues you hired the wrong divorce lawyer
- Can't Buy Love.
- Why's January Busy for Divorce Lawyers?
- 10 Tips for a Better Post-Divorce Holiday Season
- 5 Tips for Divorced Parents During the Holiday Season
- Breaking News: United States Seeking a Divorce.